A truly smart and versatile piece of luggage the Kabin Boot bag represents SnoKart's innovative ethos to travel. This carry-on size bag can be carried, wheeled or quickly converted to a backpack. Designed to be able to hold a pair of ski boots and still have room for accessories and travel essentials.
Perfect as carry-on luggage on all year round this bag holds everything needed for a short trip with ease. Business or pleasure its got padded storage for laptop or tablet. This model has been significantly improved and is over 150g lighter than the original model. Fabric has been upgraded to a stronger PFC free material and handles have been redesigned to be more comfortable and stronger.
- Capacity: 40L+
- Main compartment fits ski boots
- Sunglasses / phone & keys pocket
- External organizer / tablet pocket
- Additional carry handles
- Padded sleeve for laptop
- Anti-scratch pocket for goggles
- External organiser & document pockets
- Lightweight aluminium handle
- Easy glide protected wheel
- Fold out backpack harness
- Address window & ID card
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.