The cylindrical lens of the Squad is made from molded carbonic-x material so it’s tough, and still has Fog-X technology and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The minimal, semi-rimless frame technology and fully integrated strap connection point deliver the function you need without extra moving parts. Fun on the hill with your friends is amplified when you don’t have to worry about whether or not your gear is dialed.
Both the colourways of Squad goggles we stock include a photochromic lens which adjusts the tint of the lens based on the amount of UV light exposed to it. This means even if the weather is changing on the fly, your lens doesn't have to, allowing you to keep getting your turns in without compromise.
- ChromaPop performance lens
- Dual-slide strap adjustment system
- Catagory 1-2
- Responsive Fit frame design
- 2-layer DriWix face foam
- Anti-Fog technology
- TLT lens technology
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide strap
- Includes goggle bag
- Fit: Medium
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.