You can now see more than ever before. The all new 4D MAG raises the bar for lens innovation with the introduction of BirdsEye Vision. This state of the art lens technology has a 25% increase of overall field of view compared to the I/O MAG.
In addition, Smith have evolved the MAG by integrating the dual locking mechanisms into the goggle frame outriggers to make a quick and easy lens change system. With BirdsEye Vision featuring ChromaPop lens technology, you'll be able to see even more detail as you take on untracked territory.
- BirdsEye Vison Lens With ChromaPop performance lenses
- Catagory 1 & 3
- Spherical Lens
- Magnetic Lens Change with Lock Levers
- QuickFit strap with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Interchangeable system
- Helmet compatible
- Anti-Fog technology
- Ultra-wide strap
- BirdsEye Vision
- Fit: Medium
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.