From its performance the rechargeable Starlight RC 1000 LED Lantern from Silverpoint offers many advantages. With the highest output of 1000 lumen the Starlight lights up a large area, great when putting up your tent or doing other work in the dark. When ready to put your feet up – just switch to the warm white colour for atmospheric light. All 3 light colours have a stepless dimmer function to get exactly the right light output. It also saves energy to run the light on lower output.
The Starlight has a built in hanger hook at the base to make it easy to to place the lantern where you want it. The handle has an anti slip coating and the lantern is protected against knocks and bumps all around. The switch has a green blinking function that you can locate the light in the darkness.
If that is not enough, the Starlight 1000 RC is not only rechargeable, but also can be used to charge small portable devices. The battery has a capacity of 4000 mAh, which is enough to charge most phones fully and a lot of phones more than once. All in all the Starlight is a top performing lantern with many different uses.
Rechargeable products are becoming more and more popular for various reasons. It is better for the environment to recharge the product instead of disposing of a lot of batteries. In addition it is saving the user quiet a bit of money. No need to take batteries out when the product is stored for a longer period of time and no danger of flat of leaked batteries.
- Material: ABS. Protective rubber armour, rubberised handle
- Bulb type: 42 pcs cool white and 4 pcs warm LED's
- Maximum output: 1000 lumens
- Operating modes: Cool white / warm white / bright white, all colours with with stepless dimmer function
- Burn time: Cool white 700 lumens - 5hrs, warm white 300 lumens - 7hrs, bright white 1000 lumens 3hrs
- Housing: Splash-waterproof, rubberised handle
- Charger function: 4000mAh rechargeable battery can be used to charge mobile devices
- Size: 89 x 188mm
- Weight: 500g