From its performance the rechargeable Starlight RC 1000 LED Lantern from Silverpoint offers many advantages. With the highest output of 1000 lumen the Starlight lights up a large area, great when putting up your tent or doing other work in the dark. When ready to put your feet up – just switch to the warm white colour for atmospheric light. All 3 light colours have a stepless dimmer function to get exactly the right light output. It also saves energy to run the light on lower output.
The Starlight has a built in hanger hook at the base to make it easy to to place the lantern where you want it. The handle has an anti slip coating and the lantern is protected against knocks and bumps all around. The switch has a green blinking function that you can locate the light in the darkness.
If that is not enough, the Starlight 1000 RC is not only rechargeable, but also can be used to charge small portable devices. The battery has a capacity of 4000 mAh, which is enough to charge most phones fully and a lot of phones more than once. All in all the Starlight is a top performing lantern with many different uses.
Rechargeable products are becoming more and more popular for various reasons. It is better for the environment to recharge the product instead of disposing of a lot of batteries. In addition it is saving the user quiet a bit of money. No need to take batteries out when the product is stored for a longer period of time and no danger of flat of leaked batteries.
- Material: ABS. Protective rubber armour, rubberised handle
- Bulb type: 42 pcs cool white and 4 pcs warm LED's
- Maximum output: 1000 lumens
- Operating modes: Cool white / warm white / bright white, all colours with with stepless dimmer function
- Burn time: Cool white 700 lumens - 5hrs, warm white 300 lumens - 7hrs, bright white 1000 lumens 3hrs
- Housing: Splash-waterproof, rubberised handle
- Charger function: 4000mAh rechargeable battery can be used to charge mobile devices
- Size: 89 x 188mm
- Weight: 500g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.