The Silverpoint Clip Light can be attached anywhere, to anything - perfect for a wide range of applications. It has a white light for emergency situations or to use for navigating short distances, as well as a flashing white light to attract attention. The red light is perfect for improving your visibility to others, especially when used in combination with its strap which allows it to be attachedto the rear of a head torch, helmet or bicycle.
Additionally it also has a clip as well as a strap so that it can be attached instantly inside a tent, jacket, cap, backpack etc. The clip comes with instant off and memory function to avoid flicking through various settings, and it is no hassle and low upkeep as is rechargeable, removing the need to buy tiny batteries which no one seems to own.
- Bulb Type: 1 x 5mm white LED, 1 x 3mm red LED
- Maximum output in Lumen: 25 Lumens
- Operating modes: White light > White Flashing > Red Light > Red Flashing
- Press and hold for instant off
- Memory Function
- Burn Time: White light constant 5 hours/flashing 9 hours
- Red light constant 9 hours, flashing 15 hours
- Waterproofness: IPX6
- Battery type: Rechargeable (included)
- Charger cable (included)
- Size: 46 x 30 x 19 mm
- Weight: 20g (inc. strap) 16g (without strap)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.