Please note that these insoles need to be custom moulded, shaped and ground to fit using machines that we have in our Snow+Rock stores with boot fitting locations. This cannot be done at home.
The new Custom Comfort is a ski-specific insole that offers unrivalled forefoot comfort whilst enabling you to maintain precise control of your ski edges.
- The AMF microfiber top cover helps to give this insole a premium quality feel that lasts all day.
- Aims to prevent blisters
- Aims to prevent foot pain
- Custom technology
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.