The Scott Cambie Jacket combines modern, feminine styling with flexible functionality to provide incredible performance on and off piste. Waterproof and breathable, the Entrant® Dermizax fabric moves moisture away from the skin allowing it to be dispersed, keeping you dry and comfortable.
Lightweight Primaloft® insulation is incorporated for incredible warmth and there is extra ventilation on hand should you need to cool down on the move. There are a host of well thought out features to offer extra protection should conditions turn more severe, and an integrated powder skirt which can attach to your pant ensuring that the snow stays on the mountain should you venture into the backcountry.
- Shell Fabric: Entrant® Dermizax™ stretch lamination (100% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating: 20,000mm, Breathability Rating:10,000br
- Lining/ Insulation: Fully insulated featuring Primaloft® 133g/100g with a quilted polyester ripstop lining
- Athletic fit
- Fully taped seams
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood with bonded hood tunnel
- Bonded cuff tabs and cuff opening
- Internal knit cuffs
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Bonded hem with internal tunnel adjustment
- Pack-friendly seamless shoulders
- Underarm venting
- Powder skirt
- Pant interlock system
- Anti-chafe chin guard
- Riveted cord lock
- Partial interior cord lock
- Partial interior wind flap
- Internal security pocket with mp3 headphone exit
You may also like....