The world's most popular freeskiing pole, the Scott Team Issue Ski Pole, offers a S4 aluminum shaft that is 18 mm in diameter. A lightweight construction adds more comfort and giving a better performance.
- S4 Aluminum Alloy Shaft - Constructed with the strongest commercially available, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to create a pole twice as strong as the industry average
- Notch Strike Grip - Anatomically engineered using soft thermoplastic rubber and polypropylene
- Lite Strap - Lightweight and anatomic, providing minimal interference
- 3.6 Disc Basket - Aerodynamic efficiency, durability and design
- Carbon-Diamond Tip - Containing equal parts of tungsten and carbon making it three times stiffer then steel
You May Also Need....
You may also like....