Breathable and yet robust: Made of Dermizax EV fabric with 4-way stretch laminate, lining and PrimaLoft Gold Active padding, the high-end Ski Jacket Sölden 2 provides you with superb comfort and freedom of movement.
Bonded seams, a stretch snow guard and the hood with two adjustment options ensure you always stay dry and protected against the cold. With this sporty men’s ski jacket, you will look good both on and off the piste.
- Outer: Dermizax EV 2L (85% nylon 15% elastane)
- Lining: 84% polyester 11% elastane 5% polyurethane
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Waterproof & Breathable
- All seams bonded
- Toray Dermizax 4-way stretch
- Pockets with water-repellent YKK zips
- 2 x breast pockets with water-repellent YKK zips
- Adjustable sleeves with wrist cuffs & thumb holes
- Ski pass pocket with water-repellent YKK zip
- Stretch cord with stoppers to adjust the hem to suit
- Cuffs with freely adjustable Velcro tabs
- Detachable hood with two adjustment options
- Non-detachable snow guard with silicone band for optimum snow protection
- Mobile phone pocket
- High collar with soft lining
- Pocket for ski goggles with cleaning cloth
- Ventilation zips in the side seam
- 1-way water-repellent front zip with underlay
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.