The Women's specific Scarpa Crux takes technologies that have been developed in Scarpa's trekking and climbing range and blends them together, to give the characteristics of a top approach shoe. The new Vibram Vertical sole with sticky rubber, provides you with excellent grip on loose and alpine ground. A rubber toe and heal rand gives protection whilst tough EVA midsole and forefoot cradle system ensures you have the best support and confidence. Toughness is provided using Scarpa's best quality suede in the upper, giving Women's Scapa Crux the ultimate all day comfort.
- Vibram Vertical Approach Sole
- Microporous EVA Midsole
- Rubber Toe Rand
- Kevlar Reinforced Forefoot Webbing
- Polypropylene Lasting Board
- Fabrics: Suede (40% recycled synthetic leather)/ 29% Recycled Polyester Mesh Upper
- 100% PC Recycled Lining
- 70% Recycled Stroebel
- 100% Ecosensor Recycled Polyester Lace and Webbing
- Weight: 337g
You may also like....