The Scarpa Women's Crux is a top performing approach shoe with green credentials. The Crux takes technologies that have been developed in Scarpa's trekking and climbing range and combines them to make a tough well protected approach shoe that provides enough support for easy climbing but is comfy enough for the approach walk. It's not just the colour that's green, they're made using a high percentage of recycled materials throughout their construction.
- Fabrics: Suede (40% recycled synthetic leather)/29% recycled polyester mesh upper
- 100% PC recycled lining
- 70% recycled stroebel
- Lace and webbing is 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester
- Microporous EVA midsole has EcoPure EVA additive to promote degradation in landfill conditions
- Vibram Vertical approach sole - 25% recycled rubber
- Forefoot webbing reinforced with Kevlar - secures forefoot for climbing precision
- Polypropylene lasting board adds support
- Weight: 337g
You May Also Need....