Charmoz WMN is a boot designed for the female foot needs with dedicated padding and volumes.
This model is a two-season essential boot, ultra-breathable and light, perfect for hard trekking and light alpinism thanks to the Outdry® membrane lamination that keeps the foot always dry. L-Tech and water-resistant Microtech upper, Memory Foam Collar for maximum comfort.
The renewed lacing system ensures a custom and very precise fit. The Pentax Precision II XT sole is compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- Upper: L Tech - Microtech water-resistant
- Lining: Outdry lamination
- Insole: Pro-Fiber XT 20
- Sole: Pentax Precision II XT
- Last: NAG
- Weight: 625g (½ pair size 38)
- Activ Impact Technology
- Ankle Padding: Self-moulding padding on the ankle area made of a special "Memory Foam" material that adapts itself to everyone's anatomy and recovers its original shape after every use, avoiding unpleasant pressure.
- Speed lacing: Lacing system that allows a quick lace adjustment for a perfect wrapping of the foot and ankle.
- Flex Point: Special upper design on flex area that allows the natural angle variation between foot and leg during walking.
- Autofit Collar: Ergonomic padded collar made in elastic Fabric, for a perfect ankle wrapping.
A world leader in footwear manufacture and design, SCARPA tirelessly develops its products with innovation year on year. Building a 360° range of high-performance footwear for every kind of mountain sport — backpacking to hiking, climbing to skiing, trail running to mountaineering and approach, plus mountain-inspired lifestyle footwear.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.