The Scarpa Rebel Lite GTX offers the DNA of Scarpaâ€™s top climbing boots in a lighter form and is perfect for the consumer looking for a hybrid boot that will not only walk well but also climb, scramble, via Ferrata and take the occasional use of crampons for a summit dash or glacier crossing. The Rebel Lite is GTX lined and the outsole is a new Vibram Mulaz which offers an improved cleating depth in all zones of the sole. Its TPU crampon ledge allows the use of a new matic style binding (this boots does stretch the traditional thinking behind a conventional B2 boot classification given the boots apparent softness, however it has been extensively tested by guides in the Dolomites and by Brian hall in a New Zealand winter).
- Provides all day comfort, but focuses the foot in a toe central position making the boots climb really well.
- The sock fit tongue gusset made of Schoeller fabric reduces bulk and weight and literally sucks the volume out of the boot like the elastic gusset of a rock slipper.
- Its triple injection PU layers in the sole wedge provide the state of the art in weight reduction and underfoot comfort.
- Lining: Gore-Tex (Performance Comfort Footwear)
- Weight: 1280g (pair of 42)