The Scarpa Men's Crux is a fantastic approach shoe ideal for walking, easy climbs and wondering around town. The Crux takes technologies that have been developed in Scarpa's trekking and climbing range and combines them to make a tough well protected shoe that provides enough support for easy climbing but is comfy enough for the approach walk. They're made using a high percentage of recycled materials throughout their construction.
- Fabrics: Suede (40% recycled synthetic leather)/29% recycled polyester mesh upper
- 100% PC recycled lining
- 70% recycled stroebel
- Lace and webbing is 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester
- Microporous EVA midsole has EcoPure EVA additive to promote degradation in landfill conditions
- Vibram™ Vertical approach sole - 25% recycled rubber
- Forefoot webbing reinforced with Kevlar - secures forefoot for climbing precision
- BF last
- Weight: 394g - size 42
You may also like....