- High resolution 89mm HVGA screen
- High resolution Ordnance Survey mapping for UK (six times the resolution of standard mapping)
- Support for Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitors and cadence/speed devices (sold separately)
- Connectivity-quickly share routes with other Active 12s via Bluetooth Classic
- Enhanced height accuracy with integrated barometric altimeter
- Support for GPX files, POI, AOI and OOI data
- Electronic compass
- Paperless geocaching (images, hints, spoilers)
- Weather resistant and shockproof
- On board route planning and trip log recording
- Online access to route planner and route share Xpedition
- Effortlessly switch between mapping scales at the click of a button
- Custom mapping options available from Satmap
- Combine two or more maps (or map scales) on one SD card
- Power bundle, including 2700 mAh LiPol rechargeable battery and wall/car charger
- Includes Proshield Active 12 Case
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.