Combining Salomon's legendary fit, with cushioning and protection, the very lightweight Salomon Womens Quest Prime Gore-Tex Boot is an athletic backpacking boot that will deliver miles of comfort on all terrain types. At only 570g, Quest Prime GTXÂ® is one of the lightest boots in the backpacking category. This combined with the rubber toe caps gives you the confidence and ability to go further.
- Cover sole: textile / Internal material: textile
- Padding type: Cold padding
- bootleg height: 5.5 " (Size 42 2/3)
- detail: hook lacing
- shoe fastener: Laces
- Sole: abrasion-proof rubber
- Membrane: Gore-TexÂ® Extended Comfort
- Qualities: breathable, waterproof
- Extras: pull tab / clip on heel, reinforced heel, toe caps
- Insoles: removable, perforated, contoured, padded
- Outsole: abrasive resistant, Non-slip, Profiled
- Sport: Hiking
- Weight: 570g
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.