The women's Quest 4D 3 GTX Boot from Salomon offers excellent walking comfort for your feet, thanks to a range of different technologies that keep it both lightweight and waterproof.
Rough terrain isn’t a problem as Salomon’s innovative 4D Chassis design ensures stability and helps reduce fatigue. This is ideal for any long days traveling whilst carrying heavy rucksacks. The Chassis is also developed to enable more forefoot flexion which in turn, creates a smoother ride that flows from step to step.
A refined outsole has been brought in to update the lug design and promote sturdy grip on a huge range of terrains. Wet weather protection is also covered via Gore-Tex Performance lining that is breathable and ensures longevity too.
Salmon have focussed on comfort and included smaller details such as protection on both the rubber heel and toe areas. The Lace Locker and gusseted tongue also help to make life easier when exploring the outdoors.
- Upper: nubuck leather & textile
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: dual density EVA
- Outsole: High Traction Contagrip
- Waterproof & breathable
- 4D Advanced Chassis
- Protective rubber heel & toe cap
- Redesigned lugs
- Gusseted tongue
- Heel foam
- EVA shaped OrthoLite footbed
- Heel strap
- Lace locker
- Weight: 575g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.