Designed specifically for women, the Nova binding features Blaster Tech with a feminine take on the Joint—A luxurious and dynamic suspension system for the smoothest ride possible. The 4D Highback offers precise response and control, while the ultra-comfy ankle and toe straps keep feet happy from first chair to après ski.
- HB Filter: Helps with unwanted shock using vibration filtering materials
- Composite 30%: More durable and comfortable
- Adjustable Toe ramp: Easy adjustability for the best transmisson edge to edge
- Womens Specific Geometry
- Micro Max Straps Adjustments: Fast and precise micro adjustments
- IMS: Integrated Mounting System
- 3D Asym Supreme Ankle Strap: All day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- Air Bed: Air bags in the heel area work alongside dual density EVA to provide our best dampening system.
- Womens Cut Highback
- Universal Disc
- Lock In Deluxe Toe Strap
- Canted Footbed
- 4D Highback
- Blaster Baseplate
- Medium Flex
You May Also Need....
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.
You may also like....