X ACCESS 70 W incorporates a generous 102mm last with specific deformation zones around metatarsals and cuff on the liner for a perfect fit.
This boot has become the new standard for a comfortable, recreational skiing boot. With easy to modify zones where issues are common as well as a gentle flex rating and comfortable liner. The X Access 70W from Salomon is a great option for those looking to get their first pair of ski boots, or get back into the sport after a lengthy sabbatical.
- Polyolefin construction
- Flex Sport liner
- 360 degree, 35mm strap
- Alpine ISO 5355 sole
- Lower cuff for more comfortable calf clearance
- 4 riveted aluminium buckles
- Wide width
- Flex: 70
- Weight: 1.57kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.