Designed to turn any old day into one for the books, the Wonder snowboard is made with a Cross Profile for supreme edge control, an Aspen SLCT for more pop, and Royal Rubber Pads to soften the impact of bumpy landings. It’s no "wonder" this is an all-around go-to.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Directional Twin
- BASE: Slix Base – Double extruded, backed up by the all-time durability and cost effective benefits of a regular extruded base, with all the performance benefits of a sintered base.
- EDGE: All-Mountain Edge Bevel – Detuned tip and tail, a 1° edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2° bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- CORE: Aspen SLCT – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster – Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.