The Salomon QST Lux 92 makes an excellent ski for intermediate-advanced skiers looking for versatility. Salomon's new CFX Superfiber technology works with a Spaceframe Wood Core to increase stability and strength without adding any extra weight to the ski. Its power transfer platform features elastimer pads within the construction of the ski at the ends of the X-Chassis increase smoothness of power transfer to edges for a more progressive feel, while also filtering vibrations. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis. Take on whatever the mountain may have in store, and come back for more on the Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Terrain: All Mountain/ All Snow Conditions/ Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Marker Squire, Atomic FFG 12, Salomon Warden 11, Rossignol 12 Dual WTR
* These skis are 92mm wide, you will need a brake at the same size or wider than the ski.
- Radius: 16m/ 161cm & 169cm, 17m/ 177cm
- Waist: 92mm
- Sidecut: 128/92/112 (169cm)
- Weight: 1450g
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker 2.0
- Core: Inverted 3D Woodcore
- Extra Materials: CFX superfiber runs the full length of the ski
- Construction: Full sandwich ABS sidewall,
- Base: Sintered
- Other Features: Ti Power Platform, Spaceframe - Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with Carbon Flax & Power Transfer Platform, Koroyd honeycomb tip, Pulse pad, Semi twin tail
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.