The Moxie snowboard boot is packed full of technology, and features PowerLock Pro Lacing coupled with the STR8JKT ankle harness that delivers support and maximum heel-hold. The women’s specific HALO Liner ensures warmth all over and Ortholite C3 insole with dual density memory foam plus an EVA heelcup for supreme comfort. The Moxie brings first class fit, cutting edge design, and lasting warmth to the hill, so you can get into the air and log those frequent flyer miles.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate
- FLEX: Stiff
- FIT: Heel Grip – Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel so your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel-hold. Custom Fit Pro – For advanced comfort and max foothold, Custom Fit Pro has increased amounts of heat mouldable foam strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- LINER: Halo 2 Liner – This liner is specifically designed for women from the sole up, with a better fit, softer touch and extra warmth that women demand.
- LACING SYSTEM: Powerlock Lacing System – A Salomon standard, redefined. The soul of Salomon's well-known lacing system has been given a new lease of life with the bombproof criss-cross locker on the tongue and anti-catch hooks on the upper. A truly powerful and easy system that can handle anything on the mountain.
- STR8JKT – Lock your feet down with supreme comfort. STR8JKT features an additional inner heel harness for a no-heel lift ride and optimal comfort.
- FOOTBED: Ortholite C3 Footbeds – Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier, and better cushioned environment for your foot. They do not break down over time and stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- SOLE: Trinity Outsole – A unique version of the Lo-Fi, the Trinity Outsole has an articulated exterior shape for a seamless connection and extra emphasis on board feel and reaction.
- Other Features: Wash & Wear Technology – Glueless liner construction, so you can fight the foot funk by merely dropping your liners in the wash.
You May Also Need....
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.