Salomon bindings have a proven track record when it comes to safety, reliability and lightweight performance, drawing on years of experience and cutting-edge research to produce a high quality product. The Salomon STH 10 has been designed for lighter weight skiers looking for a high performance binding. The high lateral transmission of power from the boot to the ski giving you outstanding control in challenging situations. Part of the gravity collection, it suitable for parks, pipes and freeride.
- 36mm Lateral Elasticity
- Automatic wing adjustment on toe
- Automatic toe height adjustment
- Vertical progressive pivot
- Vertical release heel
- 5 screw hold on heel
- Sole Compatibility: Alpine Norms
- SCP (Salomon Control Pedal) Sliding antifriction system to guarantee release
- STH=Steel components
- Din scale: 3-10
- Adjustment range: 28mm
- Weight per 1/2 pair: 970g
- Skier weight: 30-107kg / 66-235lbs
You may also like....