- Half shell design
- In-mould shell + EPS liner
- Active ventilation
- Removable and washable liner
- Padded chin strap
- One Size Fits All mechanical adjustment system
- Removable ear pads
- In-mould shell + EPS liner: Construction that fuses a Polycarbonate shell with an EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) cap directly in the mould for improved shock resistance and reduced weight.
- Active ventilation: Adjustable ventilation system with 3 positions to let you regulate your temperature.
- Half shell: A helmet design with soft ear covers for more comfort and modern style.
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.