The Salomon QST 92 excels in all types of ski conditions especially when you have those spring days where your fatter skis aren’t quite need yet but your piste chargers are just too narrow, these QST 92 would be ideal. Being 92mm wide, they offer great versatility across the whole mountain and would suit any intermediate to advanced rider wanting to improve their powder skiing and spend more time in the softer snow
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Terrain: All Mountain, All Conditions, Powder
Recommended Bindings: Salomon Warden, Marker Jester,
- Radius: 17m (177cm)
- Waist: 92mm
- Sidecut: 130/92/113
- Weight: 1680 (171cm)
- Camber: All terrain rocker 2.0
- Core: Inverted 3D woodcore
- Extra Materials: Spaceframe 3.0, Ti Platform, CFX Superfibre, Koroyd tip
- Construction: Full sandwich sidewalls
- Other Features: hook free taper
You May Also Need....
You may also like....