High top, lightweight performance and aggressive grip make the waterproof Men's X Ultra Trek Gore-Tex Boot ideal for fast backpacking and day hikes in rugged terrain. The combination of lightweight materials and welded eams provides flexibility and comfort. Aggressive lugs with reverse chevron pattern help the non-marking ContagripÂ® sole claw into any surface, for confidence on every hike.
- Full Leather, Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear Membrane
- Non-marking Contagrip Outsole
- Advanced Chassis
- Molded Shank Injected EVA Midsole
- OrthoLite EVA Footbed
- Lining: Textile
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Protective toe cap / heel cap
- Mud guard
- Heel strap / Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue
- Weight: 530g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.