The Men's X-Ultra 3 GTX Shoe from Salomon has been tweaked and perfected to created a fantastic lightweight hiking shoe that allows you to move at speed, safely through difficult terrain.
Perfect for the quick and nimble mountain explorers amongst us, the Sensifit technology really holds your foot in place while the Advanced Chassis provides under foot support, stability and protection. The Decent Control technology allows you maintain excellent grip even when going downhill thanks to the strategically placed rubber and patterned lugs on the heel of the outsole.
All the while the GoreTex bootie hidden on the inside of the boot ensures waterproof and breathable protection and helps to keep a dry and healthy environment for your foot on the inside of the shoe.
- Upper: textile & synthetic
- Lining: GoreTex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: injected EVA
- Outsole: High Traction Contagrip
- Waterproof & breathable
- OrthoLite, EVA footbed
- Advanced Chassis
- Decent control
- Protective heel & toe cap
- Quicklace with lace pocket
- Gusseted tongue
- Weight: 380g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.