The Salomon X ALP Mountain Gore-Tex is an extra light, leather member of the X ALP family, delivering an ideal combination of agility, precision and support that mountain enthusiasts want for ridge ascents, easy climbing sections, and glacier crossings. Featuring patented 3D Edging Chassis, maintaining a rigid lateral edge for climbing rocks, edging in snow or soft conditions, etc. While maintaining forefoot flexibility. The high top construction, full Gore-Tex bootie, and two layers of compressed EVA ensure protection from cold temperatures, weather, and rugged environments. Also featuring 1.5mm Nubuck leather upper, protective toe and heel caps, and mud-guard ensure these boots withstand years of abuse.
- Upper: 1.5mm nubuck leather / Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: 2 layers of compressed EVA / Outsole: Non-marking Mountaineering Contagrip
- Waterproof and breathable
- High ankle support for increased stability and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Self-locking eyelet for secure laces
- Ortholite sockliner
- Heel foam / strap
- 3D Edging Chassis
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Weight: 1,220g
You May Also Need....
You may also like....