The Salomon X ALP Mountain Gore-Tex is an extra light, leather member of the X ALP family, delivering an ideal combination of agility, precision and support that mountain enthusiasts want for ridge ascents, easy climbing sections, and glacier crossings. Featuring patented 3D Edging Chassis, maintaining a rigid lateral edge for climbing rocks, edging in snow or soft conditions, etc. While maintaining forefoot flexibility. The high top construction, full Gore-Tex bootie, and two layers of compressed EVA ensure protection from cold temperatures, weather, and rugged environments. Also featuring 1.5mm Nubuck leather upper, protective toe and heel caps, and mud-guard ensure these boots withstand years of abuse.
- Upper: 1.5mm nubuck leather / Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: 2 layers of compressed EVA / Outsole: Non-marking Mountaineering Contagrip
- Waterproof and breathable
- High ankle support for increased stability and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Self-locking eyelet for secure laces
- Ortholite sockliner
- Heel foam / strap
- 3D Edging Chassis
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Weight: 1,220g
Born in the French Alps, Salomon has been committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports since 1947. Their creation of innovative equipment has allowed both customers and elite athletes to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.