- Upper: Synthetic fur, waterproof split suede leather, water-resistant textile
- Membrane: Climashield Waterproof
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Outsole: Ice Grip rubber compound, Non-marking Contagrip
- Insulation: Thinsulate (200g/m²)
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Die cut Ortholite footbed
- Welded Sensifit
- Protective heel cap
- Gusseted tongue
- Weight: 490g
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.