Elevate sensations, reduce weight and make every turn a blast.
Designed in collaboration with Salomon's Fast Collective, S/MAX boots are a radical new way of building boots. Coreframe construction uses a thinner shell with an internal frame reinforecment, making S/MAX lighter, more agile, and more sensitive than anything out there. You'll feel your edges and terrain variations like never before. And the fit is completely customizable, with a pre-shaped seamless liner, Poly-Urethane and Kaprolene Lower Shell material, and new CUSTOM SHELL HD molding process in just ten minutes.
The new Coreframe construction uses a thinner walled Sensitive Shell, reinforced with an internal Coreframe, to deliver both improved terrain feedback and power transmission to the edges. Super lightweight, the S/MAX provides a natural snow feel, and the Sense amplifier and 2 position strap offer the ultimate in rebound and adjustability for your skiing preferences.
- Stiff Flex
- Narrow Width
- Custom Shell HD
- Fibreglass Coreframe
- PU Cuff
- PU Sense Amplifier
- Poly-Urethane & Kaprolene Lower Shell Material
- Seamless Pro Liner
- 24mm Riveted Oversized Pivot
- 4mm Integrated lifter
- Weight: 1780g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.