Whether you are doing laps in back-bowl powder, dropping down a steep line or flying down your favorite groomers, the QST 99 gives you the confidence to always push your limits.
The QST 99 is a great, wider freeride ski that excels all over the mountain, whether you're searching for powder bowls or dropping into steep sections, it's a versatile ski that can handle chatter and mixed conditions with a damp and authorative feel under-foot.
The implementation of materials including cork, carbon, basalt, titanium and rubber in key sections within the core enhance the dampness of the ski without sacrificing weight or response. Perhaps the most pleasing aspect of this ski for our testers at Snow + Rock was how well these skis carve on-piste given the width under foot.
These skis feature rocker out in the tip and tail blended with traditional camber under foot to provide ample float in powder without sacrificing edge-hold and stability at speed. The QST 99 is a gorgeous, fun ski that can be taken all over the mountain whether you are powder hunting, cliff dropping or carving on-piste.
These skis pair perfectly with a set of Shift MNC bindings for the ultimate back-country touring setup which can also be used at the resort.
Please note that these skis come without bindings.
- Profile: All Terrain Rocker
- Core: Light Poplar
- Reinforcement: Titanium, Carbon, Basalt, Rubber, Cork
- Topsheet: TPU
- Sidewall: Full Sandwich Construction
- Bindings: Drill-Mount (not included)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.