The QST 92 from Salomon is a lightweight and stable ski that boosts your confidence whether you are carving on hard snow, hitting moguls or exploring the steepest corners of the mountain. With ample technologies implemented to create a fun, light-weight all mountain ski that has been improved upon immensely for this season.
The QST 92 was already a benchmark free-ride ski, but with a new tip construction this season utilising cork over the previously-used Koroyd makes for three times more vibration absorption, creating a much damper experience with even less weight than previous iterations.
The updates don't stop there, however, with the inclusion of Carbon and Basalt inserts further enhance the dampening properties of the ski, providing a new level of performance both on and off-piste.
These skis are sold as a deck only, and are suitable for drill-mount bindings (not included).
- Profile: Rocker tips, Early-Rise tail, Camber under-foot
- Core: Full Poplar
- Reinforcement: Titanium, Rubber, Carbon, Basalt
- Topsheet: TPU
- Sidewall: Full Sandwich Construction
- Binding: Drill-mount (not included)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.