The Salomon Force 9 Ski is a great on-piste ski for someone looking for speed without any compromise to stability. Part of a new generation of wider bodied piste ski that can carve its way down anything, this ski received universal glowing reviews from our test team.
A new construction method for the tip now has lateral TPU inserts replacing previously used titanium. These act as bumpers and better absorb shock and chatter in mixed conditions, while a layer of carbon further improves dampening properties. This results in a hard-charging ski that can push through all terrain variations with ease, allowing you to put the pedal to the metal.
These skis come with a set of Z10 GW system bindings included. The bindings won't come mounted for safety reasons, but binding mounting can be performed free-of-charge at any Snow + Rock store. Just make sure to bring one of your ski boots with you!
- Profile: Rocker Tip, Camber Under-Foot, Flat Tail
- Core: Poplar Wood
- Reinforcement: Single Layer Titanium, Rubber Insert
- Top Sheet: TPU
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- Binding: System Mount
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.