The new Salomon X Alp MTN GTX boots are an innovative approach to light weight Alpine boots designed to be used from the valley upwards, across the glaciers and onto easy ridges. They provide an ideal combination of agility, precision and support. These boots are designed to take strap binding semi-rigid crampons and have been tried and tested by Chamonix guides and mountain rescue personal.
- Weight â€“ 610g (U.K. 8.5)
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane
- Non marking Mountaineering Contagrip soles
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Upper material: Waterproof nubuck leather and cordura
- Self-locking eyelet
- OrthoLite insoles
- 3D edging chassis
- Gusseted tounge
- Crampon compatible
Born in the French Alps, Salomon has been committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports since 1947. Their creation of innovative equipment has allowed both customers and elite athletes to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.