‘Please Note: As showcased in the image, this snowboard has a Die Cut base. Unfortunately, the colours supplied to us are random, and online we are unable to offer a choice on the base colour. Please visit our one of our stores to view the snowboard first hand.’
Crafted under the watchful eye of Louif Paradis and featuring art by Dave Banks, the Salomon Villain snowboard has become one of the most popular boards in the line for good reason. Rock Out Camber, now with Triax fibre, blends to make the perfect balance of flex and response, while Slingshot Sidewall puts the power underfoot where Lou needs it.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, Freestyle
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Sintered EG – Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- EDGE: Freestyle Edge Bevel – Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
- CORE: Aspen SLCT – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster – Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Popster Booster – Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating out to the tip/tail, maximizing pop.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Wide
- Productcode: J2314107