‘Please Note: As showcased in the image, this snowboard has a Die Cut base. Unfortunately, the colours supplied to us are random, and online we are unable to offer a choice on the base colour. Please visit our one of our stores to view the snowboard first hand.’
Crafted under the watchful eye of Louif Paradis and featuring art by Dave Banks, the Salomon Villain snowboard has become one of the most popular boards in the line for good reason. Rock Out Camber, now with Triax fibre, blends to make the perfect balance of flex and response, while Slingshot Sidewall puts the power underfoot where Lou needs it.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, Freestyle
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Sintered EG – Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- EDGE: Freestyle Edge Bevel – Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
- CORE: Aspen SLCT – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster – Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Popster Booster – Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating out to the tip/tail, maximizing pop.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
Born in the French Alps, Salomon has been committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports, since 1947. Their creation of innovative equipment has allowed both customers and elite athletes to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
Always looking forward, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce a footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.