Designed to lead the all-mountain expedition, the Synapse Snowboard Boot features PowerLock Lacing that delivers the perfect blend of convenience and support all day, while the Exhale Gold Series Liner provides climate control while touring. Salomon’s Ortholite C3 insole with dual density memory foam and an EVA heelcup for a custom fit right out of the box.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- FLEX: Stiff
- FIT: Heel Grip – Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel so your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel-hold.
- LINER: Full Custom Fit – Heat mouldable, multi -density foam through-out the entire liner.
- Gold 3D Exhale Liner – The heat mouldable foam throughout the entire liner is perforated along the insole and liner outsole for breathability. Mesh channels drain any extra humidity off the boots.
- LACING SYSTEM: Powerlock Lacing System – A Salomon standard, redefined. The soul of Salomon's well-known lacing system has been given a new lease of life with the bombproof criss-cross locker on the tongue and anti-catch hooks on the upper. A truly powerful and easy system that can handle anything on the mountain.
- FOOTBED: Ortholite C3 Footbeds – Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier, and better cushioned environment for your foot. They do not break down over time and stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- SOLE: Hike Plus Outsole – The Salomon HIKE PLUS outsole has been developed to offer the best touring and hiking experience. High traction specific design and maximum dampening thanks to hiking boots inspired rubber pads. Top-of-the-line mountaineering technology in a snowboard boot.
- Other Features: Quickdrying Panels – A touring exclusive feature: Only offered on Salomon's Gold 3D Exhale liner, the Quickdry panels consist of a sweat-wicking fabric strategically located on the tongue liner that will keep your feet dry and warm during the long cold rides. Wash & Wear Technology – Glueless liner construction, so you can fight the foot funk by merely dropping your liners in the wash.
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.