‘Please Note: As showcased in the image, this snowboard has a Die Cut base. Unfortunately, the colours supplied to us are random, and online we are unable to offer a choice on the base colour. Please visit our one of our stores to view the snowboard first hand.’
Wolle Nyvelt takes no prisoners with the Assassin strapped to his feet. A cross between Salomon's most progressive powder and freestyle board constructions. Featuring ABC Green Roll, EQ Rad, Rock Out Camber, and Popster Eco Booster, in one ride-anything package. The Assassin is built with an arsenal of technology for destruction of anything in its path.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, freestyle
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Sintered EG – Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- EDGE: Freestyle Edge Bevel – Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
- CORE: Aspen SLCT – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster – Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Popster Booster – Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating out to the tip/tail, maximizing pop.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: ABC Green Roll – The snap of bamboo, the comfortable ride of cork sidewalls and the bomb-proof strength of basalt - ABC Green Roll (Advanced Bamboo Construction) blends natural materials into a supernatural snowboard. More pop, less plastic.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....