The high-top Salomon Kid's X-Ultra Winter GTX Boot combines an aggressive outsole with generous cushioning, warmth, and a full waterproof, breathable membrane, to keep your feet happy and on the go in cold, snowy environments from everyday to weekend play.
- Upper: Waterproof synthetic; Waterproof PU coated leather; Water-resistant textile
- Membrane: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear
- Lining: Textile; Synthetic fur
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Footbed: Textile; Die Cut EVA
- Outsole: Non-marking Contagrip; High Abrasion Contagrip
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Velcro strap
- Gusseted tongue
- Weight: 331g
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.