The Gypsy Grom Snowboard is a girl’s whip that can run with the wolf pack, featuring all the tech from its big sis board, just shrunk to size. Rock Out Camber delivers a blend of playfulness and edge control, while the Popster Construction with an Aspen Core creates more pop off the lip. Bite Free Edges make hang-ups and scorpions a thing of the past for tomorrow’s pros.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain and Freestyle
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: ABS - Our Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene would probably taste bad in your daily meal, but it's the best material for sidewalls. The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Extruded EG - A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- EDGE: Bite Free Edge Tune - A factory fully detuned tip and tall for a smoother ride and less hangups while setting an edge.
- CORE: Aspen SLCT – Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster – Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Camber: Camber
- FLEX: Soft
- WIDTH: Regular