Featuring a women-specific 98mm "narrow" fit, the PURE ELITE 70 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Sensor Blade shell technology reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski while Flex Adjustment options allow performance to be tailored to the needs of every skier. Custom OptiSensor liners with Merino Wool insulation allow pin-pointed customization for supreme comfort, warmth, and support.
Flex: 70 - Medium
Last: 98 - Narrow
- Sensor Blade: Reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity.
- Skinny Fit: Reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity.
- Womens Cuff: Shorter upper cuff and open, tulip shape on the rear of the liner.
- Custom Optisensor T2: feature mono-material (FLEXALON) padding for enhanced precision and comfort.
- Merino Wool: A natural thermal regulator with quick drying properties,
- Rocker Sole: Compatibility allows more natural walkability without compromising Alpine binding release and downhill performance.
You may also like...