With the heart of a high-performance carving machine and effortless freeride feel, the new women's TEMPTATION 84 is the all-mountain benchmark for expert to advanced skiers. Now featuring revolutionary Air Tip technology; our most versatile blend of rocker and camber; and a lightweight, carbon-enhanced paulownia sandwich construction, the Temptation 84 offers award-winning all-mountain versatility across all terrain and snow conditions.
Auto Turn Rocker blends powerful edge grip with effortless maneuverability and speed control while patented Air Tip technology enhances floatation and control even further, keeping tips afloat through variable snow and providing smooth turn initiation on hardpack and groomers. It's racing DNA meets freeride. Precision and power meets effortless float. It's everything you need for the ultimate one-ski-quiver. The entire mountain awaits – LET TEMPTATION RULE.
- Binding: XPRESS W 11 B93
- Radius: 13m (162)
- Waist: 84mm
- Sidecut: 133/84/120
- Weight: 3,8 kg/PAIR (X PRESS)
- Camber: 30% tip and tail rocker/ 70% camber
- Core: Woodcore
- Extra Materials: BASALT
- Construction: MINICAP SANDWICH
- Other Features: AIR TIP, AUTO TURN ROCKER, MINICAP SANDWICH, PAULOWNIA WOOD, BASALT, TIP PROTECTOR
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.