The revolutionary Rossignol Diva Magtek is ideal for advanced and expert riders looking for an all-mountain board that performs in freestyle. Featuring industry-first Lite Frame technology for added shock absorption and the Amptek all-mountain rocker/camber/rocker for ultimate control, a reliable edge grip, and float in powder this playful board packs a punch, even on hardpack and ice. Perfectly symmetrical in shape the Diva Magtek offers a versatile ride that is just as manoeuvrable and stable when riding switch and at high speeds, while it’s perfectly symmetrical flex from tip to tail offers balance and predictability.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: 4400 Sintered
- EDGE: Magne-Traction 5S – Snowboarding's premium edge hold technology maximizes edge grip by utilizing a serrated edge design. Standard Magne-Traction features 7 serrations whereas 5S has 5. With 2 radiuses directly at the outside of the feet and 3 in between the bindings, riders get a catch-free, very forgiving ride with ample edge control.
- CORE: Lite Wood CBF2 – A singular species of durable and lightweight wood is laminated with Basalt and Kevlar fibers along the edges. Resulting in incredible stability at high speeds and improved edge hold.
- Camber: Hybrid camber
- FLEX: Stiff
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Aramid – Also known as Kevlar® and acts as a vibration dampener that softens rough landings. Durable, strong and extremely lightweight, Kevlar® is often used in ballistical rated body armour.
- Basalt – Stronger and lighter in weight than fiberglass with more elasticity than carbon. Basalt enhances board feel, power and stability while absorbing impacts and vibrations.
- Glass Fiber – Improves torsional flex, durability, and resistance.
- Lite Frame Technology – Rossignol's Lite Frame Technology places a urethane strip around the snowboard's circumference, from tip to tail. This delivers full-length shock absorption while enhancing manoeuvrability for an ultra-smooth ride with board control.
You may also like...