The Mens Alltrack Pro 120 Ski Boot from Rossignol delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance. Compatible with WTR rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate Platinum liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- Fit: Medium
- Shell Technology: Sensor Grid
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Bootboard: PU
- Cuff Material: Polyurethane
- Liner technology:
- Thermo optisensor 3D T2
- Powerstrap width: 50mm
- Liner tongue:
- Power Wrap–one-piece toe box
- Buckle Adjustment: 4 Micro
- Adjustable teeth 3 positions
- Buckle material: 100% Aluminium
- Heel pieces:
- WTR compatible Optional
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.