Play any terrain and make everyday another best day. The Experience 84 AI is the ideal all-mountain ski whether carving perfect groomers or exploring mixed snow and terrain. The race-developed construction and Air Tip VAS reduce vibration for increased snow contact and line control, while the freeride-inspired profile allows you to drift and release turns with ease.
An All-Terrain Rocker delivers hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness for the freedom to excel in all snow conditions. Rossignol's patented Line Control Technology eliminates counter-flexing for fluid stability in all conditions while the Air Tip VAS lightens swing weight and absorbs initial impacts, delivering contact and control. Progressive sidecut creates the perfect shape for a playful, fluid feel that drifts, smears and carves through all terrain and snow. The HD Core AI includes ABS for balanced dampening, liveliness and increased stability in mixed snow and terrain.
- Core: HD Core TI
- Reinforcements: ABS Insert
- Sidecuts Profile: Progressive
- Rocker: All Terrain Rocker
- Construction: Rectangular Sidewall
- Bindings: NX 12 Konect GW
- Sidecuts dimensions: 126-84-116mm
- Weight: 3700g (Pair)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.