Featuring a comfortable 102mm "wide" fit; the ALLSPEED 80 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Sensor Blade shell technology reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski while Flex Adjustment options allow performance to be tailored to the needs of every skier. OptiSensor liners provide pin-pointed comfort, warmth, and support.
Flex: 80 - Soft
Last: 102- Wide
- Flex index: 80
- Technology: SENSOR BLADE
- Material - shell: POLYURETHANE
- Bootboard: PU
- Specifications: FLEX ADJUSTMENT
- Material - cuff: POLYOLEFINE
- Liner - technology :OPTISENSOR T4
- Powerstrap width: 40 mm
- Liner - tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Technology :DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Buckles - material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Heel pieces: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.