The Apostle is the backbone of the progressive mindset at RMU, bringing ever more creative options for expressive skiing we are introducing a 98 underfoot version. Keeping true with the original five point design and progressive side cut gives this ski more effective edge contact than ever. From variable hard pack, moguls and powder the Apostle 98 has commanding edge to edge transfer ability and a surfy feel when on softer snow. The versatile size and contemporary construction of the Apostle 98 make it viable weapon for all season charging.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Terrain: All Mountain/ All Snow Conditions/ Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Marker Griffon, Atomic FFG 12, Salomon Warden MNC 13, Rossignol 14 Dual WTR
* These skis are 98mm wide, you will need a brake at the same size or wider than the ski.
- Radius: 17m
- Waist: 98mm (175cm)
- Sidecut: 108-121-98-117-108
- Weight: 1655g (175cm)
- Core: Full Poplar Core
- Extra Materials: RMU 2.0 5 Point Shape, Elliptical Tip and Tail Rocker, Double Thick 2.2mm Edges, Military Grade Sidewalls
- Construction: 1/2 cap
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.