The Southern Sandstone climbing area is situated in the Southeast of England on the borders of Kent and East Sussex. It offers some superb top-rope climbing and bouldering on beautiful sandstone formations. This will be the first Rockfax guidebook to cover the climbing and bouldering. The book will use the usual Rockfax style–big full-colour photo-topos, detailed maps and full text descriptions–all lavishly supported by some great action photography.
Bowles Rocks, Eridge Rocks, Harrison's Rocks, High Rocks, High Rocks Annexe, Happy Valley, Bull's Hollow, Toad Rocks, Mount Edgecumbe Rocks, Bassett's Farm Rocks, Under Rockes, Stone Farm
- Author: Daimon Beail
- No of Pages: 487
- Page Size: 150 x 210 mm
- ISBN 10: 1873341334
- ISBN 13: 9781873341339
- Publisher: Rockfax
- Published Date: September 2017
- Edition: 1st, Sept 2017
- Binding: Paperback (flapped)
- Illustrations: Full colour topos and photos
- Weight: 930g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.