This pair of Ambleside C66 Carbon Trekking Poles from Robens are strong and reliable as well as being lightweight so as not to be a heavy hinderance when out walking.
The long handles offer you multiple holding positions allowing you to change according to your comfort or the conditions and terrain you are walking in. You can get the right length for you easy and quickly thanks to the strong patent fast-clips, and these also allow you to fold the poles down small. Strong tungsten tips offer excellent grip and traction with the ground that you can rely on.
- Materials: carbon fibre
- Length: upto 135cm
- Pack size: 62cm
- Ergonomic EVA handle for comfort and grip
- Long handle for easy hand grip in all terrain
- Tungsten tip
- Patent double fast-clip adjustment
- Screw on basket
- Detachable soft wrist support
- Weight: 224g each
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.